MPEG-2 encoder COD882ASI
COD 882ASI – is an eight channel MPEG-2 encoder, multiplexer and DVB-CAS scrambler. Embedded DVB-S modulator version is also available (COD882MSL).
- 8x analog video & stereo audio inputs
- 8x MPEG2 A/V encoders
- Embedded multiplexer
- Embedded DVB EPG injector (24 hours/7 days)
- DVB NIT support
- Embedded DVB-CAS scrambler
- 1x ASI (COD882ASI) or 1x DVB-S (950-1950 MHz, COD882MSL) outputs
- 1U, 19" rack mount case
- Eight analog inputs. Eight analog programs (video & stereo audio) are transformed into one digital multi-program transport stream (MPEG2-video, MPEG1 Layer 2sound).
- Set of bit rates for audio and video. Each programm can be simultaneously encoded with different video and audio bit rates.
- TV and radio channels. Each programm can be chosen to be a TV (video and stereo audio) or a radio (stereo audio only).
- Disabling program. The program can be disabled. All associated with the program elementary streams are eliminated from the output transport stream without any influence to the rest of the programs
- Independent change of program settings. Independent from other programs settings change can be made that do not affect other programs changes.
- NIT/EPG injector. 7 days DVB EPG injection is supported along with DVB NIT.
- DVB-CAS scrambler. If conditional access is required the embedded DVB-CAS scrambler is available for program scrambling
- CAS Crypton. The embedded SMS generator injects ECM streams for descrambling services with CAS Crypton Smart Cards.
- ASI output (COD882ASI). DVB ASI interface is used to output TS
- Device control. Ethernet network adapter and TCP/IP protocl is used for the device control.
- Reliable software. Crypton Software Suite (CSS) is a set of programs and utilities that a network operator can use for easy management of all the services broadcasted with Crypton equipment.
Download Datasheet Crypton COD882MSL in pdf (382 kB)