COD982 is a multifunctional eight ASI input DVB multiplexer wuth the embedded DVB Scrambler and CAS Crypton SMS generator for Pay TV. Additional DVB EPG, NIT and other DVB SI injection modules let you build the DTV distribution network with minimum expenses and maximum efficiency. The embedded DVB-S modulator outputs up-converted to L-Band QPSK modulated IF signal
- 8x ASI Inputs
- Embedded TS multiplexer
- DVB EPG injector
- DVB NIT support
- Embedded DVB-CAS scrambler (CAS Crypton)
- Multiplexing quality analyzer
- 1x ASI. (Modes: «byte/packet», «188/204 byte») & 1x DVB-S (950-1950 MHz)
- 1U, 19" rack mount case
- Eight ASI inputs. The transport streams coming from different sources (such as professional receivers or MPEG encoders) are received to 8 ASI inputs.
- DVB multiplexer. Up to 24 programs can be selected for new multiplex from 8 input transport streams. Simultaneous PID edit function is also supported.
- Multiplexing quality analyzer. It lets to avoid the multiplexing errors when the selected output stream rate is exceeded
- Service information editing. PSI/SI edit is available to satisfy your network special requirements.
- NIT/EPG injector. 7 days DVB EPG injection is supported along with DVB NIT
- DVB-CAS scrambler. If conditional access is required the embedded DVB-CAS scrambler is available for program scrambling.
- CAS Crypton. Embedded SMS generator injects ECM streams for descrambling services with CAS Crypton Smart Cards.
- ASI output. DVB ASI interface is used to output TS.
- DVB-S modulator (COD982MSL). Embedded DVB-S modulator outputs QPSK modulated signal (950-1950MHz) for direct interfacing transmitter BUC.
- Device control. Ethernet network adapter and TCP/IP protocol is used for the device control
- Reliable software. Crypton Software Suite (CSS) is a set of programs and utilities that a network operator can use for easy management of all the services broadcasted with Crypton equipment. Download Datasheet Crypton COD982ASI in pdf (340 kB)
Download Datasheet Crypton COD982MSL in pdf (357 kB)